Robin Hood Retreat
Caravan Park in Bilsthorpe Near Newark, Nottingham
Come and relax at our retreat in the countryside.
Set in 1,000 acres of picturesque views, walks and wildlife, Robin Hood Retreat is a peaceful holiday location ideally situated for all that Nottinghamshire has to offer.
All caravan and motor home pitches have hard standing separated by trees with and without electric hook-up.
All tent pitches are on lovely grassed areas separated by trees with and without electric hook-up. There is also a dishwashing and draining area.
Toilets and showers are cleaned daily.
Laundry facilities are available as well as a freezer.
Holiday homes and touring caravans for rental throughout the year. Please contact us for details.
- Children's Play Area
- Information Shed and Barbecue Area
- Dogs Welcome (must be on a lead at all times - please clean up after them)
- Please keep noise to a minimum as noise travels through caravans and open windows/tents, especially after 10pm
- Security card entry barrier
- Seasonal pitches available
- Separate secure storage facilities
- No camp fires or pits
- Barbecues must be on stands or bricks
- Separate secure storage facilities available
- 24 hour CCTV
- Hot showers available at no charge
- Contractors welcome
All facilities are now open.
However, government advice is still to wear a face covering in enclosed public spaces. Please use hand sanitisers provided.
We would ask that you are considerate to other campers and staff. We are not accepting visitors to the park at this time.
If you require any further information please contact us.
Seasonal Pitches and Storage Facilities Available
Open All Year
Uniquely, we are open all year round including Christmas Day!
Local Nottinghamshire Attractions
We are ideally situated in the heart of Robin Hood country in the centre of many local attractions, some connected with the legend and some not.
- Wheelgate Theme Park
- White Post Farm Animal Park
- Rufford Park
- Rufford Mill
- Go Ape Activity Centre
- Sherwood Pines Holiday Park with activities (day passes available)
- Major Oak, the tree in which Robin Hood hid.
- Southwell Minster
- Southwell Workhouse
- Clumber Park
- Quad Bike track
- Go kart track (near Rufford)
- Mr Straw's House Worksop
- Southwell Garden Centre
- Newstead Abbey
- Newark Castle
- Nottingham Castle
- Norwood Gold Club
- National Cycle Network
- Newark Showground
- Meadow Waters swimmimng and fitness complex in Mansfield
- Southwell Saturday
- Thorsby Sunday
- Mansfield Tuesday
- Newark Wed/Fri/Sat