Robin Hood Retreat
Caravan Park in Bilsthorpe Near Newark, Nottingham
Come and relax at our retreat in the countryside.
Set in 1,000 acres of picturesque views, walks and wildlife, Robin Hood Retreat is a peaceful holiday location ideally situated for all that Nottinghamshire has to offer.
All caravan and motor home pitches have hard standing separated by trees with and without electric hook-up.
All tent pitches are on lovely grassed areas separated by trees with and without electric hook-up. There is also a dishwashing and draining area.
Toilets and showers are cleaned daily.
Laundry facilities are available as well as a freezer.
Holiday homes and touring caravans for rental throughout the year. Please contact us for details.
- Children's Play Area
- Information Shed and Barbecue Area
- Dogs Welcome (must be on a lead at all times - please clean up after them)
- Please keep noise to a minimum as noise travels through caravans and open windows/tents, especially after 10pm
- Security card entry barrier
- Seasonal pitches available
- Separate secure storage facilities
- No camp fires or pits
- Barbecues must be on stands or bricks
- Separate secure storage facilities available
- 24 hour CCTV
- Hot showers available at no charge
- Contractors welcome
Special Winter Offers
Robin Hood Retreat at Bilsthorpe is offering a 10% discount for tourers, motor homes and tents between the 1st November 2017 and 29th March 2018. Minimum 2 night stay. To take advantage of this offer and to book your stay, please call Robin Hood Retreat direct on 01623 871457.
4 nights for the price of 3 (Monday to Thursday). Valid from 1st November 2017 to 29th March 2018. To take advantage of this offer and to book your stay, please call Robin Hood Retreat direct on 01623 871457.
Only 1 promotion eligible per booking.
Please note that the promotions do not apply to bookings that include a bank holiday..
Seasonal Pitches and Storage Facilities Available
Open All Year
Uniquely, we are open all year round including Christmas Day!
Local Nottinghamshire Attractions
We are ideally situated in the heart of Robin Hood country in the centre of many local attractions, some connected with the legend and some not.
- Wheelgate Theme Park
- White Post Farm Animal Park
- Rufford Park
- Rufford Mill
- Go Ape Activity Centre
- Sherwood Pines Holiday Park with activities (day passes available)
- Major Oak, the tree in which Robin Hood hid.
- Southwell Minster
- Southwell Workhouse
- Clumber Park
- Quad Bike track
- Go kart track (near Rufford)
- Mr Straw's House Worksop
- Southwell Garden Centre
- Newstead Abbey
- Newark Castle
- Nottingham Castle
- Norwood Gold Club
- National Cycle Network
- Newark Showground
- Meadow Waters swimmimng and fitness complex in Mansfield
- Southwell Saturday
- Thorsby Sunday
- Mansfield Tuesday
- Newark Wed/Fri/Sat